Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The first post in the world of Jonathan

Hi. I'm Jonathan and this is my blog. I've tried this before and usually quit after a week or two because nothing exciting was happening. My life is moderately more exciting now and I thought it might be nice to share random bits of information I come across during my life. I work as a sys admin during the day, so most of the time it will be crazy linux hints for people like me who have no formal education in the area.

When I'm not at work, I'm attempting to get into medical school. My prereqs are out of the way, I just took the MCAT, and this summer it's all about the AMCAS and some cool research about uranium-munching bacteria.

The other topics you should expect are probably my conservative libertarian ramblings. I do believe that our government is a little too involved in our lives and will share some thoughts on how things could be improved.

With no more of an introduction, I'll move on to my first post.

No comments: